Florida Traffic Violation Lawyer
The law firm of Brian E. Gonzalez offers top-tier legal expertise in every facet of law, including more common areas, like traffic violations. Collisions and roadway violations may not require the highest grade of criminal defense attorney but having a respected and well-rounded defense attorney on your side can make all the difference in overcoming the consequences of traffic violations.
Traffic offenses are strictly enforced in the state of Florida. For certain types of traffic crimes, you will not only be required to pay a fine, you may also lose your driver’s license. The loss of a license can be devastating since most people depend upon the ability to drive to go to work, run errands and fulfill their familial and social obligations.
Don’t leave it to chance. Contact our Florida law office today to learn how Brian E. Gonzalez can help you reduce or eliminate the penalties associated with a traffic offense. You may call 813-224-0632 or you may contact our defense attorneys online.
Ready for Any Situation
Over 32 years of criminal defense, attorney Brian E. Gonzalez and our firm have proven that a well-defined strategy and an aggressive stance are vital to any case, whether dealing with manslaughter or speeding violations. Our team is eager to offer professional advice and discuss options regarding possible outcomes, such as loss of driving privileges, the impact of increased insurance premiums, and even jail time. It’s easy to make mistakes, but it takes a team like ours to help overcome the consequences you could be facing.
Going the Distance to Protect Your Rights, Privileges and Reputation
The consequences of traffic violations can reach far beyond simple inconvenience. You and your family may rely on your ability to drive to and from work, the grocery store, or even your child’s school. If you have a commercial driver’s license (CDL), traffic violations may make you especially susceptible to job loss or, in some cases, prison sentences. There are many circumstances in which traffic violations require a criminal defense attorney like Brian Gonzalez, and you should always make sure to have the best defense attorney in Tampa Bay on your side.
How a Tampa Traffic Violation Attorney Can Help
A Tampa traffic defense attorney at the Law Offices of Brian E. Gonzalez can help defend you if you have been charged with a traffic violation. We can also assist habitual offenders in a variety of ways such as:
- Petitioning for a hardship license so you can use your car to get to work.
- Having points removed from your license so you can avoid a habitual offender designation.
- Withdrawing and changing old moving violations to remove points from your license so you will no longer be classified as a habitual offender.
- Arguing that you did not know your license was suspended. If you were designated as a habitual offender because of driving while on a suspended license, you can argue that you did not receive proper notice of the license suspension. Improper notice can reduce your charges from Driving on a Suspended License with Knowledge to Driving with No Valid Driver’s License, a less serious traffic crime.
- Arguing that you were unaware that you hit someone or something or that there is no proof that you were involved in a hit and run. That argument can help you to avoid conviction in certain criminal cases where you are charged with leaving an accident scene.
In-Depth Investigations and Personalized Service
Brian E. Gonzalez is known for his ability to quickly assess a case and prioritize you and your family’s needs, adopting the most effective approach to accusations of traffic and criminal violations such as:
- DUI – for which even a basic first offense has severe consequences
- Driving with a suspended license, while under revocation or with expired tags
- Hit and run
- Reckless driving
- Charges related to racing or other traffic tickets for speeding
Contact Brian E. Gonzalez for immediate Help.
With years of experience and an aggressive, thorough approach to every case, Brian E. Gonzalez has obtained acquittals, dismissals, and other favorable outcomes for clients dealing with traffic violations across Florida. With a dedicated legal team, complete with a knowledgeable and well-equipped research clerk, our firm goes into action the minute we receive your call.